The contents of this website are not intended as a substitute for professional veterinary care.
If you think your pet is sick, please take him to a licensed veterinarian.
Animal Reiki I & II Classes (in-person groups...or individual Skype!!)
- No previous experience with Reiki is required for Animal Reiki level I.
- Reiki is an ancient healing modality that can gently help animals recover from both physical and emotional conditions. Reiki is complimentary to all forms of veterinary care, and is very soothing for hospice pets.
- Small group classes are taught by Jackie near Hockessin, Delaware.
- Animal Reiki I class includes your own copy of the book "Everything Animal Reiki, a simple guide to meditating with animals for healing" by Kathleen Prasad
- Click here to visit the Animal Reiki Classes page to sign up.
- Individual, condensed Skype classes for Animal Reiki I & II are only 90 minutes long and deliver the concise training you need to immediately help your pets. Click here to visit the Animal Reiki Classes page for more information and to sign up.
Pet Reading Event Saturday April 13, 2019 and Saturday May 18 at GiggyBites
- Jackie will be doing pet readings GiggyBites (Home-Baked Gourmet Dog Treats), Olde Ridge Village, Chadds Ford, PA, Saturday April 13, 2019 from 11 am to 3 pm and Saturday May 18 from 11 am to 3 pm.
- Bring your dog or just a photo of any pet, living or passed (cats prefer to stay home, readings done from a photo).
- Readings at GiggyBites are 15-minutes for $30 (portion of proceeds will be donated to Delaware Humane Association)
- Call GiggyBites at 610-358-3647 to schedule your appointment
Pet Phone Readings for animals, living or passed
- Have an interactive talk with your pet through Jackie over the phone. Resolve behavioral issues, find out why your pet acts a certain way, find out how your pet is feeling, clear up misunderstandings, explain upcoming changes such as moves or vacations, ask your pet if he wants a companion animal, etc. Receive messages of reassurance from pets that have passed. Click here to visit the Pet Readings page to sign up. ( please note, I do not accept missing pet cases )